I want to start a vacant home cleaning service. Who generally hires those services? ? - home cleaning
I wonder where you really a free house cleaning visit. Would property management, the banks managing the temporary and foreclosures, estate, or all of the above?
2 comments:
It depends, but I think that the representative is in these situations. I think the bank really does not have the time, the household services performed by it Contact, should the real estate agent for the property to make sure it is clean and organized.
He could not quite make a few phone calls to an agent in your area who specializes in foreclosed homes and ask them. The worst thing you can do is say they do not want to discuss with you.
In addition to real estate brokers specializing in foreclosed properties (see first answer - I agree with the poster, BTW), a real estate contact agents dealing with non-real estate. Many people selling houses to leave their homes due to relocation, etc., and if these houses remain on the market for some time after the eviction, landlords must, like any other house (dusted, cleaned and dried, etc..) The real estate agent would be perfect people refer to these customers.
Depending on the competition in your area you can check a quid pro quo - the agent who offer a cleaning his house one months in exchange for referrals.
Post a Comment